Dear Prospective Student,
We would love you to join our highly successful Sixth Form.
Please click on the links to our school Prospectus and Sixth Form Course Directory to find out more about what our Sixth Form can offer you in the way of subjects and opportunities.
Along with our own published guidance we would also guide prospective students to read ‘Informed Choices’, a publication produced by the Russell Group providing advice and guidance regarding post 16 subject options. We hope you will find this helpful as you start to make decisions regarding your A level subjects.
To apply for a place, please download and complete our Application Form then email it to: email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact the school for a private tour on any school day throughout the academic year.
I will look forward to receiving your application and would encourage you to visit us and discover all that Laude can offer you.
Head of Sixth Form
- Admissions application form
- KS5 Curriculum and Options guide
- Code of conduct
- Dress code
- Exam results 2017
- Enrichment programme
- Informed choices
- University destinations
Admission to the Sixth Form
School policy requires students to have a good and varied selection of GCSE passes (or equivalent) before they enter the Sixth Form here. The requirements are:
- Five passes (A*- C grades) at GCSE level
- The subjects must include English and Mathematics
- A minimum of a grade B in a subject that you intend to take “all the way” to Year 13. (A grade C might be accepted, depending on a number of factors and at the School’s discretion)
KS5 Options Booklet