OUR ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Arrange a tour of the school and an interview with the Head of Admissions.
- It is best to view the school in action and we recommend that the tour is done between 09:00 -16:00.
- Complete the on-line enquiry form
- Once the interview is completed, we ask that the enrolment form and relevant documents are submitted to help finalise the process.
- An entry test is required for students from Year 3 onwards to enable us to establish their level and ability.
- Students coming into our Secondary and ESO/Bachillerato will also meet with the Head of Secondary or Spanish Coordinator.
- Once an offer is made, the enrolment fee and deposit needs to be paid to secure the place.