How can I enrol my child?
Ask for an appointment to see our great facilities and use the opportunity to make a pre-enrolment or an enrolment.

When should I enrol my child?
After November we start the admissions process with all the parents who have pre-enrolled their children. If you wish to formalize the enrolment an appointment will be given to you and your children for an assessment.

What are your fees?
For this purpose, ask for an appointment with the Head of Admissions (Lily Lam) and she will hand you out all the information and answer all your questions. Or complete the form on our website and within a short period of time you will receive the information.

What documents are required to enrol my child?

  • Enrolment form completed and signed
  • Medical report
  • Copy of parents’ and child’s NIE or passport
  • Copy of birth certificate
  • Copy of the reports from the last two academic years
  • Four passport-sized photographs

What is the difference between a bilingual and a British school?
In Spain a bilingual school has an important percentage of English teaching as well as the Spanish curriculum. Laude San Pedro is a British school which follows the British National Curriculum. About 80% of the lessons are taught in English and the rest in Spanish as a first and second language.

Why should I choose Laude San Pedro International College?
At Laude San Pedro your child will receive the best education with individualized attention. Your child will finish his/her studies in three languages and will have access to universities all over the world.

Whatever your personal situation may be, please contact us for any inquires.

Contact Us

Laude San Pedro International College
Urb.Nueva Alcántara - Avda. La Coruña,
2 (29670-San Pedro de Alcántara) Marbella - Spain

Telephone: (+34) 952 799 900
Fax: (+34) 95 279 90 55
E-mail: info@laudesanpedro.com

Contact Form